Saturday 31 May 2008

Girlicious


ok everyone, if you aint heard of this new group who can give all dem girl bands a run for their money, then where da hek hav u been at.from left(Christina,Nichole,Natalie,Tiffany), I have to admit dat at first I weren't too sure dat dis Girlicious thing would work but when i saw and heard there official video/song I was very shocked. I mean, they are a bit unorganised in da video but apart from dat they can all sing (only 2 chiks from pussy cat dolls can actually sing,lol,not to say dat dats a bad thing) anywhuz, these Girlicious girlies are well choreographed, I have to admit that they do dress a bit slutty tho, which is not very surprising compared to how other girl bands are dressing nowadays(leave something for the imagination girls), they are a well put together group when you put all dat negativity on da side and I have to give the creator of the Pussycat Dolls Robin Antin props for creating a big competition for all these otha girl groups out der, they betta watch they spot, because Girlicious are on they're way to stardom.
here da official video for their debut single "Like Me"
Great ad libs by Tiffany


Girlicious "Like Me"

No comments: