Sunday 18 May 2008

Disney's Beautiful Black Princess!


The 21st Century has finally arrived!
Lol. Meaning that Disney has finally created its first Black Princess! Isn't she pretty? lol. It's about time aswell, we've had white princesses, japanese, arabian and even native american ones! I'm not hating on that though, diversity is good. The lovely Anika Noni Rose will be the voice of the young princess in the animated film to be titled "The Frog Princess". She's doing good for herself, she starred in "Dreamgirls" alongside Beyonce and Jennifer Hudson. Not too sure what the films about so I guess you just have to wait and see..

I hope it turns out good and it's nice that the younger black generation get to grow up seeing a soon-to-be major Disney film featuring a lead black character. I dunno about you guys but my favourites were Beauty and The Beast and The Little Mermaid.. aww loved those days lol!

OMG. And how dare I forget Aladin!

No comments: