Monday 2 June 2008

Pussycat dolls vs Girlicious

I had to post this in relation to Diva's last post. Ye I know both girlicious and the pussycat dolls were created by the same person but girlicious just suck they come across as a cheap karaoke version to me. I don't see them giving any girl group around today a run for their money.
Check out this performance of the pussycats' comeback single 'When I grow up' at the MTV movie awards. This is how its done!! A hot performance but Nicole schitzu's voice just annoys the hell outta me. Why you wailing like that its reallly not that serious. To the chick in the yellow trousers wots her name again?? anyway that leg thing was cool the first few times you did it now its kinda old. I aint hating its not like I can do it but you know maybe switch it up a little and do something different. I rate this 8/10


No comments: