Friday 23 May 2008

Keri Hilson Update

The release date for Keri Hilson's debut album 'In A Perfect World' has been set for september 23rd. I have been waiting for this album for a minute and a half ,now if you didn't know thats a VERY long time, lol. Hopefully it won't get pushed back her first single is 'Energy' due out next month.
If you don't know about keri then you've probably been in space for the last year or so :-) Although shes been in the game for years songwriting for other artists (Britney Spears Gimme More Omarion Icebox, Mary J Blige take me as I am etc) shes breaking out as a solo artist now. You might also recognise her from the number 1 smash 'The way I are' with Timbaland. Shes all over his album on tracks 'Scream' which also pointlessly features Nicole zingerburger or whateva her name is who has run back to the pussycat dolls SHAME lol (let me save that for another post I'm going off track) and 'miscommunication'- big tune! Anyway we'll definitely be bringing you a review of the album when it drops. In the meantime check out some of her music 'Hands And Feet' is the biggest tune EVER! truss me

No comments: