Sunday 18 May 2008

Everybody Nose..


The video for N.E.R.D.'s new single "Everybody Nose" has been on Youtube for quite a while but just thought I'd write a little post on it. It's strange, like many people I can't decide whether I like this song or not, but one things for definite is that it's hella catchy. You can't help but sing along to the repetitive lyrics and sound. As you can see the ultimate party girl (and loser in my opinion) Lindsey Lohan is in the vid, and Kanye gets a little feature too! I'm really liking this video, and call me Devil's advocate or whatever but do you think to a certain degree it kind of glamorises that party-hard, drug lifestyle? Then again people are use to seeing violence and butt-nakedness on TV- so to heck with that! I dunno anyway, at least it captures the essence of the song.

No comments: