Saturday 3 May 2008

Timbaland and The Neptunes


I'm getting really frustrated with how the music industry works now. Yeah.. I know I'm not no expert but I feel I know what I'm talkin about! It seems like particular producers will work with anyone under the sun just for the moneeeey. I'm referring to some of my favourite producers now.. Timbaland and The Neptunes (Pharrell and co). I'm not really a fan of Britney (maybe when i was like 11..lol) and Madonna (only her old tunes maan!) so I'm really disappointed that BOTH Timb and Neptunes have produced alot of the songs on their album, and to be honest I'm real disappointed. In my opinion those artist's voices and the beats don't blend together that well. It doesn't sound right. Seems like a waste. The beats alone sound sick, but once you hear the voices its like eww! That's just my opinion though! If you beg to differ post a comment..

I'll admit that I can just about listen to Britney "Why Should I Be Sad" (neptunes)and "Hot As Ice" (timb)

No comments: