Friday 23 May 2008

Maxim Magazine..BOO!

Seriously.. who do they think they are with their Top 100 ladies list! Oh c'mon.. it's so wrong in so many ways. First of all some of the people who made it on to the list really makes me wonder lol and I noticed there's hardly any black women on the list (we need love too! LOL).
On a serious note, I dunno, I just find it odd because it kind of presents women as visual objects to please men- yeah I kno.. what do I expect since it is male magazine that is obsessed with women, sex etc. I kno it's not no new thing but things like this truly show how society is SO obsessed with appearance! And you sure as hell know for some silly girls it's their life ambition to get on that list lol.

If you wanna see the list for urself its floating around on a few blogs, or just go to the Maxim site..

No comments: