Saturday 3 May 2008

The World is not safe..

...for a girl like me! Lol. I'm not even messing, some of the craziest things I see seem to be either on my bus route or while I'm actually waiting for it. A transexual frequently goes on my bus with his belly hangin out over his jeans, holding a mirror and comb in his hand trying to make himself look pretty. Then you got other things like people trying to prepare their dinner on the bus (no lie!) one woman was cutting up some lettuce with a sharp-ass knife. The thing I really can't stand are fights though. It don't matter how many I see, each one shocks me just as much as the last. Don't think I live in a little bubble or something, because I'm fully aware that horrible things happen but I'd rather not witness it right in front of my face! Last night there was a fight, and there were glass bottles flung about, punching, kicking, biting, scratching.. ok that last one was a lie lol. But on a serious note it was absolutely horrible. These guys were kicking this one person in the head and stomach, and in the end he had a massive bump of blood on the back of his head and blood pouring out of his face. People were calling the police/medical help, but he was shouting calling them idiots saying he don't need no help because it was "minor". I felt really sorry for him and I was about to give him some tissues to clean himself up but decided not to because of his previous reaction. That's mashed. I know guys like to put on a front but c'mon now, the guy had just got beaten up so obviosuly he isn't as tough as he thinks he is.

No comments: