Friday 2 May 2008

Weekly Throwback

Ok so its been a minute since the last post but all of us have been mad busy its a stressful time at the moment with exams and stuff. Anyways I'm back on the throwbacks thanks to Lovehate for last weeks one well done you get a gold star :-) This weeks song is one I still listen to all the time Kelis' 'Get Along With You' from her debut album 'Kaleidoscope.' Kelis always stood out from the rest of the other singers out there with tunes like 'Caught Out There' and 'Milkshake' she was just always herself. This video was something different and fresh at the time and made me like the song even more. The reason I'm writing in the past tense is bcoz she got dropped from her label so I'm not sure if we'll hear any more music from her anytime soon. Wtf is going on when Kelis gets dropped but Cassie is about to release a new album??
Kmt enjoy the vid.


No comments: