Saturday 26 April 2008

Weekly Throwback



Hi people! This week I'm doing this feature thanks to Karma(if you want me to replace her just let me know... haha just messing!).

Originally I was gonna post a really old classic, but this song fits the bill. Destiny's Child No No No, the REMIX! Yes yes, birth on the year 1997! lol. I use to love this song, and honestly I can still listen to it. I have so many nice memories attached to this song, thanks to my older sis I have inherited a pretty good ear for music lol. I can remember me singing the No no part as a little kid (probz 8 years old) dancing around. I am actually emotionally scarred though as I can recall my mom telling me to stop "warbling", I think I was tryna do a Beyonce, like stretching out the notes LOL.. Im unable to sing properly in public now!

Anyway, enough of my life story! Sit back and enjoy this song, and I KNOW you'll be turning the volume up to grab a hairbrush to sing infront of the mirror.

No comments: