Wednesday 16 April 2008

Robot Romance



Picture this. A world where life-like robots and humans live life in harmony- and even have relations. The sexual sort. NOW, don't think I'm crazy because apparantly this is all schedueled for 2050. Yeah that's right, an iRobot world coming in the future.

I actually read this foolishness in the Metro (newspaper on the bus for cheap students.. lol).
One woman in reply to this went as far as saying :

"They will be uninhibited, free of STDs and probably much better in bed than most men"

They're even in the process of creating robots with nerve senses in their "nipples" LOL. That's too funny. I don't wanna live to see a world like that! It's just weird!! I think I'll be around 60 then so I probably won't understand what's goin on anyhows!

No comments: