Thursday 3 April 2008

My name is...

Allow me to reintroduce myself my name is HOV H-to the.. jokes. Lol Jay-z was wrong for that!
I'm the first poster so yay! Not too sure how I should be writing this but anyways to whoever is reading this "Nevermind" is a collective thing created by me and two other friends (click on our profile if u wanna know more) and basically we're just using this as a way to voice our opinions on things whether that be music, celebs, fashion ETC! The names kinda random still but it suits us just fine. I guess when you think of "nevermind" its something you divert your attention from but with this its the exact opposite. PAY ATTENTION. Expect big things from us lol. We're the young talent of today.. haha...

I know I'm chatting some foolishness but what do you expect it's late.. I'm not actually tired but oh well end of post!


-Haven't actually figured out how to add new authors though.. who knew this thing would be confusing!

No comments: