Wednesday 17 September 2008

Suspect?

What is going on with this song by Chris Brown, titled "Nasty Girl". This song is killing me lol because of the name, I thought he was gonna be chatting about a nasty girl but instead he flips the switch- he IS the nasty girl lmao. I really don't get it.

He probably wrote it for someone else, but he sings it with so much conviction. There's no need to convince, you can tell he's really into this song: "if you play it right and do the things I like, brother you can get this nasty girl", "I Know just what he waaaant, he want me to give it up".

Na I'm just messing though, nothing suspect about this.. it just caught me off guard because it wasn't what I was expecting LOL. Still love ya Chris Breezy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the song was written for the pussycat dolls if that helps lol