Monday 8 September 2008

Artist Spotlight: Neon Hitch

Hopefully I'll be doing a few of these, so look out for another one!
Let me introduce you to Neon Hitch. You may not have heard of her but that's alright! And yep, that is her actual name and she's led just as much interesting life, she was born into a gypsy family and participated in circus performances, but more importantly lets focus on her music, she's an artist hailing from London (UK stand uppp lol!). I'm not even going to categorise her music because it crosses many genres, I'm not quite sure if she's even signed, but looks like things are destined to happen. She might be put into the spotlight soon enough since she's friend's with Amy Winehouse..
Some may compare her to the likes of M.I.A, Lily Allen etc but don't let that overshadow her own uniqueness.

The song below is titled "My Book"


That's the only song I could find on Youtube but my favourites are called "Breathe You" and "On The Move", which you can find on her myspace. If she interets your ears, why not visit her myspace, and show her love from neverxmind.blogspot.

No comments: