Monday 8 September 2008

Solange- Would've Been The One

Karma has previously done a post on Solange's album but it's just that good that I thought I'd give it another mention. I especially like the track "Would've Been The One". The lyrics are playful and the beat follows suite. Solange finds herself in a situation of love that involves more than just her and the man, "I find you plus me divided from him" lol I love that line! Had to give you a little sample. Basically not only is it a love triangle but she's one of nine. Gosh.. I hate players!

Well anyways heres the track, listen to the lyrics..

She does sound a little screechy on this track but I think it goes well with what shes saying reflecting her frustration, I like her tone on this.
Definitley not an album to overlook.

No comments: