Saturday 28 June 2008

Thanx 'Ye!



I was peepin Kanye's blog and he's featured a tune produced by A-Track (someone I've never heard of before but glad I know now!!) with Lupe Fiasco on there. I think it's a promo for Nike, and yeah that may seem cheesy but the beat is real good and I'm liking Lupe's flow. If you don't like it you need to clean out that earwax! Haha.. just messing. It's like a classical blend (I can hear a violin in there somewhere..) mixed with a modern sound.

Oh, and in a couple of weeks, me and Karma get the pleasure to witness the sickness aka Lupe Fiasco lol. We're seeing him in concert.

Anyways check out Kanye's blog www.kanyeuniversecity.com, he has interesting stuff on there, including his point of view on Soulja Boy and Ice T's "beef" lol. And yes.. Karma I know your gonna hate me for publicising 'Ye but yes I am a stan, and I'm gonna convert you too!

No comments: