Thursday 5 June 2008

New vids

I don't know if this will be a regular feature or not it depends on whether i can be bothered or if one of the other girls wants to continue with it.
Peep the vid for solange's new single 'I decided' im loving this video, the colours, the concept and the overall vibe. I think it compliments the song very well. Solanges album SoL-Angel & the Hadley Street Dreams is out in August. Judging by this and other music I've heard I reckon Solange will be successful in her solo career.
Btw check out the freemasons remix of the single its big!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh mannn i love this video its much much deeper than it looks and the whole 1960s, Hairspray-esque style is totally rocking.

good to see malcolm X and che guevera making appearances too!

good luck solange!
x