Friday 3 October 2008

Weekly Throwback

Yo Yo Yo They wanna know!!! lOl I've brought the throwbacks out of retirement as i was recently reminded of this tune. They played Eve's 'Whos That Girl' in the club the other night and the whole place just went crazy. I'd forgotten all about it but this was a tune. Eve seems to have fallen off a bit lately the last music I heard from her was the song with Sean Paul 'Give It To You' and her album 'Here I Am' has been serially delayed. I'm not sure if its even gonna be released at all now. Anyway reminisce with Neverxmind as we bring you this weeks throwback.
(I always thought that Eve was bit underrated she did have some tunes like 'Love Is Blind' and her duet with Alica Keys was big, but I suppose if the whole music thing isn't working out anymore she could go back to acting.)

Enjoy!

No comments: