Tuesday 14 October 2008

Beyonce:Queen Of The Damned Part 2

The videos for Beyonces new singles 'If I Were A Boy' and 'Single Ladies(put a ring on it)' have premiered and here they are below both were shot in black and white but are entirely different.
I like the video for If I Were A Boy its a really interesting concept and brings the rather bland song to life IMO.
Now 'Single Ladies' is Beyonce's alta ego 'Sasha Fierce'
been let out to play the song sounds like a watered down version of get me bodied that got left off B'day. She's not really giving us anything new with this one I mean its cool and everything but I guess with the way her comebacks been so eagerly anticipated I expected something more. (the dancing is hot I have to say lol)
Apparently the new album 'I Am' is going to be a two-disc concept album with the first disc called 'I Am Beyonce 'and the second disc being 'I Am Sasha'. The album is set for
release november 18th. Whether your a fan, a stan, or a hater you can't deny that Bee gets everybody talking.


IF I WERE A BOY

No comments: